Always a simple dish that's really quick to make and loaded with veggies. There's always a reason to insert steak into a meal. :-D
STEAK AND VEGGIE STIR FRY
approx prep time: 10min
approx cook time: 10min
- 1 medium size steak
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1/2 a head of Broccoli
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 stalk of celery
- 3 green onions
- 1 or 2 large handfuls of bean sprouts
- 1.5 tbsp Roast red pepper and garlic seasoning
(substitute vegetable seasoning and extra garlic if you can't get this)
- Montreal Steak Spice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Chop vegetables into large chunks and set aside (excluding bean sprouts).
- Chop green onion into small (1cm) chunks and set aside.
- Mince Garlic and set aside.
- Thinly slice steak, lightly season all the pieces with Montreal steak spice, and set aside.
- In a non-stick pan, over medium heat, warm oil, and when hot add Green onion and garlic.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the steak.
- Cook until browned, then add remaining veggies (excluding bean sprouts), and Roast Red Pepper seasoning.
- Cook partly covered for 5-10min until vegetables have reached desired tenderness, stirring often.
- Add bean sprouts, cover and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, stirring once or twice.