3 Meat, 3 Cheese Pasta
approx prep time: 10min
approx cook time: 20min
- 1/2lbs Lean ground beef
- 5 strips of Bacon
- 2 Italian Sausages
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 medium size Onion
- 1 handful green beans
- 1 Jar of your favourite Pasta Sauce
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- 1tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1tbsp Fresh Diced Parsley
- 1 cup shredded cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Pasta of your choice (approx. 1 cup per person)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Dice the Red Pepper and Green beans and set aside.
- Dice the Onion and set aside.
- Slice the uncooked sausage and bacon into small chunks. Break apart ground beef into similar size chunks.
- Warm a frying pan over medium heat.
- Begin boiling a pot of water for the pasta.
- Add oil and Onions, stirring occasionally until the onion is starting to get soft.
- Add meat, and cook covered, stirring occasionally, add Italian Seasoning when partly cooked.
- Add vegetables, cover and cook for 3-4min.
- Start boiling the pasta, per the directions on the package.
- Add pasta sauce to meat/vegetable mix, reduce heat and let it simmer.
- Add parsley to the sauce just before serving, mix in thoroughly.
- Serve pasta, cover with sauce, and top with cheese.