approx prep time: 15min
approx cook time: 15min
- 1lbs Lean ground beef
- 4 strips of Bacon
- 1 small onion (finely diced)
- 3-4 sweet gherkin pickles (finely diced)
- 2tbsp Montreal Steak Spice
- 2tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Toppings of choice (Pickles, Tomato, etc..)
- Buns of choice (Kaiser rolls recommended)
- Cook to desired doneness. I use either a grill pan, or a mini george foreman grill. If cooking in a frying pan or grill pan, you'll want to cook for about 5-6min per side for Medium.
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Cook the bacon in half strips until crispy and set aside.
- Combine ground beef, diced onion, diced gherkins, Montreal steak spice, and parmesan cheese, mixing throughly.
- Form mix into patties, roughly 3 to 3.5" in diameter and 1" thick.
- When cooked, put the burgers on the bun, with all the fixings, and serve hot!