approx prep time: 25min
approx cook time: 15min
- 3-4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6-8 strips of thick sliced bacon, cooked then diced
- 1/2 lbs Lean Ground Beef, crumbled, cooked, and drained.
- 1 Chicken Breast, diced, and cooked (we cooked ours in the leftover bacon fat for extra flavour)
- 4 Green onions, diced (extra small)
- 1 yellow, orange or red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large oven safe dish, layer about a third of the chips, sprinkle with roughly a third of each of the toppings (peppers, onions, bacon, beef, chicken, and cheese).
- Layer half of the remaining chips ontop. Cover that layer with half the remaining toppings.
- Finally layer on what's left of the chips, and finish off with the last of the toppings. You may want to sprinkle the top layer with a little extra cheese for show.
- Bake for approx. 15min, until the top layer of cheese is just starting to brown.
- Server straight out of the oven with or without salsa and/or sour cream!