approx prep time: 15min
approx cook time: 15min
INGREDIENTS (Makes 12 mini burgers):
- 1.5lbs Lean ground beef
- 6 strips of Bacon
- 1 small white onion (or 1/2 of a large white onion)
- 5 sweet gherkin pickles
- 3tbsp Montreal Steak Spice
- 3tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Toppings of choice (Pickles, Tomato, etc..)
- 12 Mini buns, or, alternately, sliced Baguette
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Cook the bacon in half strips until crispy and set aside.
- Very finely dice onion and gherkin pickles.
- Combine ground beef, diced onion, diced gherkins, Montreal steak spice, and Parmesan cheese, mixing thoroughly.
- Form mix into patties, roughly 1.75 to 2" in diameter and 0.75" thick.
- Cook in a grill pan to desired doneness. For medium well, this should be about 4-5 minutes per side. You'll want to rotate the burgers around the pan, as the heat in different portions of the pan may be uneven.
- Once cooked, put the burgers on the bun, with all the fixings, and serve hot!