Nothing is better then rotisserie chicken. No...not the Swiss chalet kind or the ones they sell in supermarkets, I'm talking about a fresh off the rotisserie dripping in BBQ sauce and that wonderfully crunchy skin. It's definitely a treat and my favorite thing to do to a whole chicken. Also, it's incredulously easy to do. Not a lot of recipe consist of 2 ingredients and come out tasting like perfection. Try it out sometime.
BBQ ROTISSERIE CHICKEN
approx prep time: 10min
approx cook time: 1 hour
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
- 1 rotisserie grill or rotisserie attachment for your BBQ
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- If your chicken didn't come cleaned and tied, do that now.
- Place chicken on rotisserie spit, and season lightly with salt and pepper (if desired).
- Rotisserie for approx. 45 minutes (likely a bit less if using a BBQ)
- Brush with BBQ sauce, and continue to cook for another 10-15minutes.
- Brush lightly one last time with BBQ sauce, cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut into quarters and serve HOT with extra sauce on the side for dipping.