SLOW COOKED ROAST BEEF
approx prep time: 10min
approx cook time: 7 hours
Super simple, fall apart, roast beef done in the slow cooker. Great for hot sandwiches, or served with rice or potatoes.
- Roast of your choice (We used a Sirloin roast for this one) approx. 4lbs
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Rub all sides of the roast generously in seasoning.
- Place the roast in the slow cooker, along with approx 2tbsp of water.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours (7 hours for a roast 4lbs or less, and 8 hours for a 4-6lbs roast).
- Do not open the lid of the slow cooker while cooking, or until ready to serve.
- Slice and serve immediately.